Planning for your family’s future after you have died is a really important legal task. If you take the time now to make a legally binding Will, you can save your family not only stress but money in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
If you have bought or sold a property, it is time to look at your Will. Same goes if you move in together, marry, separate, have a child… basically any major life event should trigger you to make a Will or at least consider if your existing one still reflects your wishes.
First Class Legal can help:
- Advise you in regard to Estate and Probate laws;
- Write a Will that maximises the inheritance for your family;
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians;
- Minimise the chance that your Will is contested and subject to litigation; and
- Safely store your Will and other important legal documents.
At the same time as considering your Will, we strongly recommend that you also plan for any future incapacity via Power of Attorney documents.
Please Contact Us at First Class Legal to find out more, or to arrange a consultation with one of our lawyers.
Please subscribe to our quarterly newsletter, and you’ll receive even more FREE conveyancing advice!
The download link will be sent to the email address you specify below.